Thursday, March 11, 2010

Why I Want A Job In Fashion

My whole life I have been interested in clothes and fashion. Since I was young I have loved everything about fashion. There are many people who don't see the why fashion is so great. I find it captivating. Fashion is one of the biggest ways to express you self and your culture. It makes you who you are. It can make you stand out or blend in. It makes you unique. I think I first realized that I wanted to be in fashion in middle school. There really isn't any huge story behind it or anything. My mom just told me that I should be in fashion and i realized that she was right. I spend about twice as long as most people going through my huge mess of clothing in the morning. I try them on and on until they work just right. I look through magazines and circle things that I like so that I can find something similar with my own things. I look online at different websites and find cute outfits or hair styles. I help my sister find outfits that work out just right. You see, she is definitely fashion deficient. The thing is, she has a ton of cute things, but it's like she wants to make me mad, so she finds the most unpleasant thing that she can find in her room. Although now that she is interested in "cute boys!" she comes to me for fashion advise.

No comments:

Post a Comment